Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Out with the old

The breeze of winter is getting closer; its time for the summer clothes to move out of the cupboards and for the jackets and boots to take up centre stage. For me...well it is time to go shopping for maternity winter wear (ohhhh) ....my old winter clothes will just have to wait for next year's chilling season.

I do hope we get some snow this year , I’ll have my camera ready to capture the white sheet of ice balls, that is if I’m not in the maternity ward screaming my lungs out. lol.

The end if this winter will mark the beginning of a new Era for me in many ways.” I’ll have a new outlook on life" I am told. I'll have new responsibilities - that for sure. I’ll be moving up the corporate ladder - I hope (WE are working on it) , One thing I know for sure is that there’ll be no “kung fu” practices in my tummy – I will miss them though...

While we all get ready for winter, let’s hope that Eskom is also following suite, or we are in for a trembling shock, but i guess something will not change..... Like the weather does

No comments: