Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 DAYS


I am on day 10 of my 90 day challenge; some targets I’ve met some are still work in progress. It has not been as easy I thought , at times I had to push myself to make an effort towards my goals, at times I had to stop myself from walking away from it all.

I am still on course, taking each day as it comes.......80 more days to go. There is no real difference yet on the scale yet, I’m not positive all day long yet, sometimes my meditation is not so quite as i battle with my thoughts, but I am so so proud of myself for taking the first step. (heehaaa)

Activities include:
Setting goal/targets
Developing a vision board
Love diet (dairy entries)
Exercising
Eating healthily
Meditation and Prayer

No comments: