Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Monday, October 22, 2007

My Journey

On Saturday 5.30 am, I was ready; all dressed up and geared for the day. The trip was long, but I got there in good time.

The Event was at the Orion Safari Lodge in Rustenburg....... a very beautiful scene ... I met a lot of incredible (beautiful, brave and intelligent) women, and as I listened to their life stories I could not help but admire their courage and humility.

The conference covered a range of topics from Health (fitness), money management, fashion, beauty and motivation.

Being there was great fun and truly inspirational.
ladyjam production

1 comment:

Lu said...

Wow girl!!! I am glad you had a fabulous time...! Who did you see, who gave the speeches...? Pleasetell me more...I am unable to get to facebook or email bcos i have no access to internet yet, and there's no Agnes in SQS [ lol ]...
Wish mw luck!!! I am writing tomorrow and passing is a must...!!!