Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Saying goodbye

I hate saying goodbye's (I think everybody does), but last night I had to do it.

Here is the story.....

A friend of mine got job in Durban and she is moving down in a few days, although this is good news..... because she finally found (almost) what she was looking for. The challenge is , with her in Durban..... i am without a lunch time mate (at work), a gym partner, a relationship counselor(lol), a chat buddy and a friend.

I am very happy for her, but I am already felling the pain of "loosing" her.I wish that she finds happiness and new friends where she is going and that she takes very good care of herself.

Last night we went out, just so we could to say goodbye properly and I must say that it was a great evening; from the decor, (at the restaurant) to the food , conversation and the company (hmmm...).

I will miss her dearly and I know she will miss me the same, and i am just glad that her leaving does not mean the end for our friendship.

I promised her that I will come to Durban and I intend to keep that promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ramasela... I so dearly miss you my love...Things aint the same without you!
An update...I am in a guesthouse for the next two weeks and shud have found my own place by then. I am currently on training; which is why i miss most of the calls i get. My lunch is at 12pm...I have learnt a lot about testing, most of the things you did while testing makes sense to me now. I am writing on Fri, tomorrow, hold thumbs for me...!
Till later..Lutu