Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Creating my world

I always say that i am not a "domesticated" woman, not sure what that means.....
To My suprise I enjoy domestic duties like cooking , knitting , cleaning , washing and and i am not bad at it either.


I have started a little knitting project and it's coming out very well, considering i do not have a project plan. (lol)



This is what i started with ......

and in two weeks I have a cushion cover , Very cute ...even if i say so myself :)




Watch this space for more of my creations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ramasela! This is cute knitting! You are doing perfectly well hey!
I haven't been knitting for the past few day, u r much of a knit than me!

Take care,
lutu-lu!

Anonymous said...

Hy Ramasela, I am a CIDA student who found about you on the website of sareunite.co.za, CIDA section. I tried to go through the instruction you gave as a Nickname without knowing that the distiny is a wonderful, marvelous, fascinating and enjoyable outcomes of hardwork. Miladys, Keep on Shaking this world, we have just a few women in succession in Mzansi and we still need more of you.Keep on bringing wonders with the pride and everything that a person specifically women who are equally opportunity-granted as their opposite humans. Keep on, you are capable and you will do it. you have suffered, you have worked very hard to be where you are and ultimately you will succeed. Thanks, thanks and thanks to the endless degree.

By: Rhulani Leslie Maluleke
lesrhumal@webmail.co.za