Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Monday, January 7, 2008

my summer beads

This summer was bright, bold and colorful, all thanks to my beads (lol),now I’m even more inspired to create more of Ladyjam’s couture.

I’m seeing a potential client next weekend and if all goes well I could be making accessories for a traditional wedding in March. I’m busy putting together a catalog and here is some of the stuff I’ll use












I would really love to hear from you , please leave a comment for me , or send me a mail on ladyjam@webmail.co.za

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.