Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Suprise...and she ran away!!




I took the keys out of my bag, opened the door.....my feet where killing me....i needed some sleep...and then.....A loud scream erupted as I stepped into the house...SUPRISE!! Out of shock I ran for the door, screaming. Well running away was a big mistake because i get teased about it all the time and I laugh at myself too....

Lungile and Admire ...you are the Best for organising yet another surprise for me , Ntebaleng, Princess, Thabile , Nozipho , Tuliswa , Thandi , Ouma, Nozipho and Lady.....thank you for coming , thank you for the gifts and thank you for making the day so special. And to my friends who could not make it(Lizzie, Mbali, Anna, Nomthandazo , Nonhlanhla, Kobela and Phethile)....I appreciate your efforts.

No comments: