Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Waiting

20 Augugst 2008

The time has arrived…..there is only a few days to go…..I’m anxious and a bit impatient. The waiting is not easy …..it is like waiting for a bus on the day of a national workers strike…..not knowing if its coming or not. I thought she would come earlier, but it seems she is still enjoying the nestling comfort of my tummy ( blush)

Everybody with experience has told me how painful labor is…. ( grrrrr…) I wish there was an easier way (sigh!). One thing I know for sure is that I am ready to push… knowing that every pain, every contraction will bring my Angel close to me. I can’t wait to cuddle her, kiss her, feed her and just look at her pretty little face.

It has been a very long but worthy journey, one that I will not think twice to embark …but not in the near future. I have absolutely no regrets and I’ve loved carrying a life inside me. That made me like an incubator, I was able to protect and nurture a baby for 9 months and that makes me a proud mother.

During this time I learned so much about myself, I got to discover my inner strength, I found other dimensions of life…..which I am ready to explore.

I never thought in my life that I will ever eagerly look forward to pains, Yepp!! , that’s what I’m waiting for , stabbing…..sharp pains as my labor contractions starts…….tic toc tic toc…

No comments: