Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Friday, November 14, 2008

One step at a time

I tried to plan my life once…I had a perfect list; I went like School, Perfect job,
Perfect house, perfect car, and perfect man and then perfect babies. Some one very wise once said: “in the midst of the planning and the counting …..Life happens” and so it did.

I came to a sad realisation that “perfect” does not exist...and that broke my heart. So... does that mean that I should no longer have expectations…..no I think not, I think it means that I should not restrict myself to a particular outcome ….. I should just plunge and hope for the best and who knows I might receive or experience more than I expected

Tonight I sit here, next to my daughter who came before the house, the car, THE job, and the wedding and I have no words to express how divine this moment is, it is close to perfect.
Although I could not get every thing in “perfect” order, I’m at peace knowing that, yes….I can’t know it all but I can do my best and take pleasure in every moment. From today I will not plan….. I will let go and let GOD

No comments: