Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

so you think you can dance?



My aunt is getting married in a few weeks, and i'm one of the bridemaids (panic!!).I was told that I HAVE to practice steps (wedding dance moves, i tell you)....but because I am in Johannesburg and everybody else is in Polokwane, it is impossible for me to practice with everybody else.

In the face of this tricky situation, I decided to try it out.......on my own.I went and bought one of those wedding songs dvd's (desperate times….) and I thought all i had to do was play it, and ‘do like they do’, alas! it is not as easy as that, my step counting and my turns and my hip sways are still like that of a white gal (not disrespect), sadly!!
why must it be soo complicated....mara why?

2 comments:

Lu said...

tsi tsi tsi...keep trying gal...lol!
Wow...i love your blog colours and the look!
Refreshing!

Ramasela said...

Thank you love -- :)