Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Siba's birthday month

Something odd happened yesterday, i woke up with the idea/thought/feeling of wanting to buy Siba a kite - and even making one if i can't find it in the stores....i had a clear picture in my mind of the size, colour and parttern of the kite. I don't even even know if 3 year olds even fly kites...i don't even know if i liked kites as a kid...all I have is a faint memory of myself and my sister flying a home-made kite, that's all, i've never had any kind of fascination with kites, but where did the thought come from,

It wasn't untill the following day that i managed to solve the kite mystery, i had been watching a very interesting movie over the weekend, and i wanted to watch it again after work on monday, so i turned on the TV and stated palying the movie, an hour or so into the movie, i see a kite, the very same kite that's bee nstuck in my mind, the kite i want to get for Siba....i could not stop lauging at myself... i still do even today

I realised that sometimes we see things without even seeing them, these things get stored in our subconsins. I had not noticed the kite in the movie, but i saw it, i just did not register it - i wonder how many times something like this happens? I wonder how many things i don't pay attendtion to....because i am preoccupied and fail to be present in the moment,for all i know i could be missing a whole lot

1 comment:

Lu said...

...when is she coming love?

Well, my question is; why a kite? Did u like kites as a child?