Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Friday, June 15, 2007

"Some books leave us free and some books make us free" Ralph Waldo Emerson

My Libraria

Reading is one of my favourite pass times, i have read lots of good books and bad ones. I enjoyed comics as a kid ( Archie was my favorite) , then i moved to romantic novels as a teenager ( at 23 i would think that i am not a teenager ) I read Danielle Steele and i used to have a little Mills and Boon collection . I would occasionally read a thriller or an Autobiography.
That was until i was introduced to "serious" books. My first serious book was "who moved my cheese" and it introduced me to meaningfully readings that has shaped my views and aided my decision making.

Some of the books that have kept me company are :
1. Who moved my cheese , Spencer Johnson
2. Long walk to freedom , Nelson Mandela
3. The firm by John Grisham
4. The Strange highway - Dean Koonz
5. The potato Factory , Bryce Courtenay
6. I write what i like , Steve Biko
7. Rich Dad poor DAD , Robert Kiosaki
8. Dating Game , by Danielle Steel
9. The Gift, by Danielle Steel
10.Remembrance , by Danielle Steel
11 The wedding, by Danielle Steele
12. Lady Boss , Jackie Collins
14. The Capitalist Nigga , Chika Onyeani
13 Changes, by Danielle Steel
14 A time to kill , John Grisham (put on hold)
15. Jessica , Bryce Courtenay


to be continued........

No comments: