Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Giving your all

They say you must give to those in need, but ....what happens when some people are always in need. Do you....give until there is nothing to give, then yuo start giving what you shouldn't.......because with some people when you give a hand they want your whole arm....

just a silly exaple : If i meet i guy who does not have a leg, and he wants to climb the stairs...do i give him my leg?? and hope that some one will give me theirs when i'm in need?

I have been a victim of the giving spirit recently , my mother taught me to give....give and give, i think because she did not want us to be selfish.... but while giving is good, i think i should adopt a healthy giving parttern. I'm not about to become selfish.... i'm just going to be a little carefull of what i give.

Tell me what you think....

No comments: