Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Monday, July 30, 2007

My life , My love and my everything

Today marks a very important day in my life. I can only smile thinking about it, the thought brings incredable joy in my heart. It has not been a ride in the park , but it was and still is certianly...... the greatest ride of my life.


On this day ( 30 July 2003) I met Will, he made my heart skip a bit, and still does :). They say no one is perfect..........he is not perfect , i am not perfect , but we are perfect for each other.

Through the four years that we spend together , we laughed , smiled, cried , trusted, learned , planned , believed and most importantly connected in a very special way ....together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ramasela,

Don't I just love how you said you and your Will Smith connected in a special way! That's very important and I think that is what relationships are based on!

Keep your Will my baby, the connection you are talking about doesn't happen often!