Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy Birthday dear friend

A friend of mine is celebrating his birthday tomorrow ( 09 August), and I was inspired to write the little piece below. We do not choose our birthday's or our parents , or the country that we are born in, our lives might be not be what we wish them to be , but we must remember that we are here for a purpose.

For me birthdays are not just about cakes and booze, they are time for counting my blessings.

Many you Achieve Milestones Beyond U'r believe…Happy Birthday 

Blessed

I don't know where it all began....
the story of my life

I was not aware of the life ahead of me
the never ending tale of their love....

HE gave me.... to them.....
for he knew they'd love me best
as they loved each other

i don't know where it all began
but i know that i am so blessed
to have this life...

Ladyjam production

No comments: