Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Woman's month - August




It will be a sin if woman's month passes by without a mention on my Blog. I will use this platform to pay tribute to all the women that I live with, all women that I work with, all women that I play with, the woman who raised me and not forgetting the woman in me.
Women are mothers, not only to their own children but to every child in the community and beyond.

I am speaking of women like my mother, Mother Teresa, Mrs. Moropola , Mma Manganye , Grace Hlabane and many more. Woman are strong , and I am not talking about body muscle or the might of their fists , I am speaking of strong hearts and tough characters.
Women are beautiful, with and without fake eyelashes and makeup, and their beauty is soul deep.

I am speaking of women like Lunglie Dlamini, Tuliswa Mnyango , Thandi Thamage, Mbali Matshoba, Tseleng Makume , Lerato Matshobane , Ntebaleng Chokwe , Kobela Maloba, Keika Seleka , Silvia Mothoa , Nkele Galane , Mapula , Tara and many more
Women are leaders , in their homes; to their children and husbands and their leadership in the workplace is impeccable.
Women are Pioneers, their life stories are legacies that tells a story of fearless warriors who marched on grounds where not other man dared to.

I
am speaking of women like Phumzile Mlambu Nxcuka and Nolitha Fakude

Women are inspiring, their words not only gives you hope, but urges you to be the best you can be.

I am speaking of women like Lebo Mashile, Ophra Winfrey, Susanna Medora Salter, Dr. Sally Ride, Nontembiso Magwaca, Nomhle Nkumbi-Ndopu, Pontsho Mabelane and many many more

Women are.......... Everything that I have mentioned and so much more

Happy woman's month.
ladyjam production

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To Ladyjam.....

Hey you, I am so proud of you am out of words.

Lord bless you as you prosper in your life and career.

Thank you............... for making me realise the worth in me........ You are the best........