Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Value of my Freedom

I salute... all comrades who fought selflessly for our Freedom
Comrades who marched the streets fearlessly
Comrades whose love for the people crafted a legacy that we’re all proud of..

I salute... all comrades who fought for Equality
Comrades who missed their families while in prison
Comrades whose pain, I can only imagine.....
When they missed weddings, funerals, birthdays, their kid’s 1st days at school.

I salute... all comrades who fought for Justice
Comrades whose love for this country is beyond measure
Comrades.................
who missed an opportunity to live a decent life

whose life’s where altered

whose life’s where ended

for... My freedom and yours

ladyjam production

No comments: