Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Monday, July 12, 2010

I was forced and threatened to go into this place....i really was

Still can't believe that I was in there!!!

Ooooooook, maybe I wasn't forced and threatened....but it was definitely not my idea....I promise.

After lunch we decided to go out for the night, we didn't have a clue where to go.And when Thandi suggested we go to Adult world.... I innocently asked if Adult world is a shop *-*....everybody burst out laughing, except for my innocent sister of course, she explained that she was referring to Teazer. KB suggested we go to Teazers Midrand.All i knew about this place was that Lolly Jackson, who recently passed away owned this place, and that it was a dodgy place.


To cut the long story short :


It took us some time to adjust, be we finally settled in and observed with wonder, amazement and a little shock

Was it fun? ......yeah… I could say that, apart from the fact that we went in with our knees shacking, and that our eyes pop-ed outa our skulls when we got there, not forgetting the embarrassed of our faces each time a male strippers came to our table….it was kinda fun, but it is not your everyday kinda activity

What did we do? We drank grapetizers and appletizers, to everybody’s shock, the waiter kept asking if we wanted anything else, after much deliberation we ordered a table dance, we had a good laughed/giggle through out the performance, they must have thought we where high on something!

We didn't stay for too long, the waiter told us that all Teasers quests get free entrance at the Manhattan night club and we decided to go there!!
Pole dancing 101...lol


2 comments:

Lu said...

...and where exactly is this girl??? Tjoh, u've lost so much weight!

Ramasela said...

it is a strip club luv.....