Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Agnes is in a complicated relationship ------ with meat



So my sister just woke up one day and decided that her relationship with meat is over, and it has been 2 months and she has not had a relapse, not even once.......if that’s not serious WILL power...i don’t know what is

But why can't I, a die-hard vegetarian wanna, seem to not get it right, I’ve drafted plans, I’ve set targets, changed my menu, bought meatless groceries, but my taste buds always find their way to the nearest chisa nyama :). I have tried everything in my power to 'wean' off meat, but alas, i had spaghetti and MINCE just the other day :( and this morning I took the chicken out of the freezer for supper - ##I can almost see the roast....ahahhhaha

Maybe I am not ready, maybe I am too addicted to meat, maybe I am just being rebellious *typical me* mara whatever it is, I need to get to the bottom of it...... soon

Until then, I continue eating meat, with guilt the size of the Atlantic ocean ----

No comments: