Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

3D view




I am battling to get used to my new found 3D view [laughs]; I find it very awkward to have to walk on an exaggerated surface. Apparently it gets better with time, but I really wish I didn’t have to go through this.

As from last week, I wear a pair of eyeglasses (when reading and working), it is necessary as my eyes are starting to fail me (old age alarm..lol). I am glad I don’t have to strain my eyes looking at the computer’s screen and when I read, and the headaches will finally go. (yippie)

I cannot imagine life without my eyesight, getting these glasses made me realise that although I’m short sighted and I hate eye glasses, I am fortunate to be able to see. Something we often take for granted.

I won’t be able to write my book if I can’t see, and the thought of not being able to read (ohh I love reading) terrifies me, I wouldn’t be able to follow my passion for photography either and wouldn’t see all my loved ones, I thank God for my sight.

On a lighter note, I received a pair of stylish Bassie sunglass for FREE, just because I chose Bassie frames for my eyeglasses, so I got rewarded for being proudly South African and proudly woman, ahhh I love it!!

Ohh...how can I forget, Moagi keeps teasing me about my glasses, he looks at me and says ‘you look intelligent’ [laughs]

No comments: