Ladyjam Blog

My Joy, my Pride, my Tears all on a Blog!!

Monday, August 16, 2010

'Pretty' walk

Me and Admire


I walked a 5km race in a dress, well if that aint fabulous femininity I don’t know what is...lol.Ok, truth be told, we (my sisters and i) where very late for the Totalsports women’s Race and we didn’t have enough time to change and fellow 'racer' where already on the move, sooooo we decided to join in. We subjected ourselves to a lot of stares, comments and giggles, but it was not that bad.

I bumped into my college mates Joleen and Admire, how awesome is that. I might go to the Vodacom challage race this coming Sunday, that is if I’m feeling better, because flu turned me into a ‘zombie’ for 5 days and I’m still feeling a lil sick*ish. Hopefully I won’t be late…. :)




I got home and dressed up...i had to...lol

No comments: